Monday 21 April 2014

Bonkers by Jennifer Saunders




“I bloody loved this jumper. My going-out outfit, when I went to the local disco, was red cord jeans and the jumper.”


After reading her autobiography, I am more convinced that ever that Jennifer Saunders would make for an entertaining party guest. Certainly she might do, say,  or wear, the wrong thing, but always in a generally hysterical fashion. Told in rapid fire fashion, the book is a collection of delightful vignettes that will appeal to fans of Saunders straight away.
Who hasn't imagined themselves as Edina or Patsy, a few bolly stollies the worst for wear?
Who wouldn't love to count Dawn French, Lulu and the odd spice girl as a friend?
Jennifer delivers as always with her uniquely wacky and lovable persona and I am sooooo excited to see her this week at the Sydney Opera House. Don't worry, I'm not a freak, I shan't ask her around for tea or pony club.


 5 out of 5 show jumpers like to prance...neigh?

No comments:

Post a Comment