Wednesday 1 August 2018

Romancing The Werewolf by Gail Carriger


"Those rare moments, among all the rest of his time as a drone, had also been the very best."

I welcome any excursion into the supernatural world of Ms Carriger, be it novel length or in this case a tasty novella. This is the second in the Supernatural Society Novella stories which showcase characters from the Parasol Protectorate series in "LBGTQ stand-alone romance novellas".
All those sexy vampires and werewolves in one place, sign me up!
That being said, this is very much romantic in content, there's a lot of longing and waiting and fabric choices. The trials of a bunch of beefy werewolves dealing with abandoned babies does make for some hilarious pages that I just ate up.
Yes, I certainly devoured this little tale on my way home from work and it certainly put a smile back on my dial.
Now I'm just counting down until the next one.

5 out of 5 longing looks eventually hit their mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment