Tuesday 17 December 2019

Silver Screen Fiend by Patton Oswalt


"Now it was the evening, and I was watching Citizen Kane, for what had to have been the tenth time (so far)."

Dear Patton Oswalt, 

I too am addicted to the silver screen. We should form a self help club. I feel we have similar outlooks on some of the films you've discussed with some caveats. As partial as I am to a footnote, I feel you could perhaps limit them slightly, as I got a little distracted. Some of your ideas for unmade films are genius and you should push for their development  and a part at least.

Blade's entrance at the rave is truly inspired, I 100% agree.

In closing, I'd like to say you are a great writer, which makes you an impressive 'slashie'.

Keep up the good work sir.

I commend this book to other readers.

Yours Truly,
This Celluloid obsessed blogger.


 4 out of 5 cinemas are my favourite hiding places.

No comments:

Post a Comment